ABAP Programming - an opportunity I knock off

I was employed from a company here in the Philippines that can expose me and train me to develop SAP AI Modules and application. I was in Sumifru Philippines Corporation( Banana Export Company ) as junior programmer way back Dec. 21, 2009. They are my first employer and I am very thankful to them of getting me who I am today. Sumifru uses SAP Business One for its core business operation from purchasing to deliver, from gain to loss, all is in SAP Business One. They are using it for a couple of years, maybe 5 years since the implementation of it. Till the time when they need upgrades to support the greater need of computing and management. I was there when this thing happen, though sad to say I resigned in the middle of it. There are lots of presentation and meetings we are going through at that time. They presented two SAP versions, the SAP 8 and A1. One of the things that we are getting excited at is this ABAP Programming. Though I am interested of it, but I know this could again take me years to be certified of it. Me and my colleagues are talking about this great opportunity and better money making.

Comments

Popular Posts